Today we are going to share the method to download and update Official Huawei P9 Lite B329 Nougat update. This update is available for Huawei P9 Lite B370 for VNS-L31 variants. The firmware B389 that rolled out for Huawei P9 Lite is based on Android 7.0 with EMUI 5.0. This update comes with many new features and performance upgrades. Download the Official Huawei P9 Lite B389 Nougat update files from below.
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B389
- Build Number – VNS-L31C636B389
- Status – Official
- Region –Asia
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
You Should Keep in mind before flashing B389 Nougat Update on Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31
- This update is only for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31. Don’t try this on any other variants or device.
- Device must be on stock recovery and stock firmware.
- Follow given steps carefully, otherwise device may be bricked.
- This update can erase your data so you may take a complete backup of you phone.
- Your phone’s battery level must be at least 70-80% charged to prevent shutdown in-between upgrading process.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B389 Nougat Update File
1) Nougat Update for Asia Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31C636B389
How to install B389 Update on Huawei P9 Lite
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 Lite and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P9 Lite B389 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) Wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
If you have any questions comment below.