Finally, Samsung released the Official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Galaxy Note 5 devices. before this, samsung released the nougat update for Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge devices. At this time, firmware for galaxy note 5 starts rolling out in Turkey. Here we are going to share how to update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat. This update can be flashed via ODIN and its download size is around 2GB.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5 packed with all Android Nougat features and comes with new UX and various improvements. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 5 with that you can update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Galaxy Note 5 from below.
Here we provide you the nougat zip file for Galaxy Note 5 with that you can update Galaxy Note 5 to Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Galaxy Note 5 from below.
Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Features and Change log:
- OS upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Provides new UX and various performance modes
- Improved usability fo the Notification feature and quick settings button
- Improved usability of the Multi window
- Improved setting menu and addition of the Samsung pass feature
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps
- Improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
Download Full Android Nougat Zip File for Galaxy Note 5
- The update is only for Galaxy Note 5 in Turkey only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy Note 5 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
7) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.