Today we are going to share how to send or share any file on Whatsapp easily. At this time, Whatsapp users are originally limited to send videos, photos, audio files or PDF file, but there is no way to send any other type of files like, document or send an app in Whatsapp. Now in this tutorial, we are going to tell you how you can send any type of file in Whatsapp with anyone over the chat. This feature is already rolling out on most of devices which are already got the updates via play store.
In new update of Whatsapp, now you can any type of file but until now, users have had to upload unsupported file types to a third party cloud based storage service and then share a link to the file, But now you don’t need to use any type of software or cloud based services to share any type of file via Whatsapp. Now you just have to open a chat, tap on attach, and select the file you want to send to others. Check the below guide, How to Send/Share any File on Whatsapp easily.
Whatsapp users who update their Whatsapp to the v2.17.40 can send any type of file via Whatsapp. The file size limit for the new sharing capabilities is 100MB on Android, 128MB for IOS, and 64MB for Web. Also Check How to Download Whatsapp Status Photos and Videos
How to Send or Share any File on Whatsapp easily
- Download Latest Whatsapp for Android Offline APK / (google play link) or IOS and Install it on your device.
- Launch the app and tap on a contact in the Contacts tab to start a new conversation.
- Tap the paperclip/Attachment icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the Document icon. WhatsApp will bring up a list of documents stored on your phone.
- Select a document you want to share by tapping on it and send it.
So, this was the full guide how to send or share any file on whatsapp easily. If you have any questions, comment below.