Here we share how to Enable Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. Galaxy S8 & S8+ introduced Multi-window feature which allows you to use two apps side-by-side. By enabling Multi Window on Galaxy S8 & S8+ you can use two apps in split-screen mode or popup mode. Galaxy S8 Multi-Window mode can be enabled only when you want. To turned on the Multi-Window, you need to drag the window from the top corners of screen or long press the recent button. Follow the below steps to Enable Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
You can enable Multi Window on Glaxy S8 and S8+ easily and you don’t need any third party apps or tweaks. To Enable Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, you only need to go to phone settings and then go to advanced features and enable Galaxy S8 Multi Window mode. You can also follow below guide to Enable Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
How to Enable Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Select Advanced features.
- Tap the Multi Window mode.
- Switch on the multi-window on the top right side of the screen on display.
- Now in Multi-Window mode option select whether you want to Use Recents button or Pop-up view action to enable Multi-window mode.
- If you Use Recents button then it will Enable Split screen mode on Galaxy S8/S8+
- After enabling split screen mode, you can touch and hold the recent button to change the current app from full-screen view to split screen view.
- To exit Multi Window mode, press and hold the Recents key while in split screen.
- If you select pop-up view then you can enable it by dragging the window from the top corners.
So, this was the easiest way to Enable Split Screen And Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. If you have any queries comment below.