Now Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy Note 5 is available to download. This update is an official stable build of Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 5. Here we are going to share how you can flash stock Android Nougat update on Galaxy Note 5. Download and install Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat from below method.
Till Now, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update rolling out via OTA for SM-N920C users in Turkey and soon will be rolled out in other countries too. To install Android 7.0 Nougat update on Galaxy Note 5 all you need is the Nougat Firmware file for Galaxy Note 5 and latest ODIN Tool. You can Download Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update from below link which is 1.2GB in size and has a modem number N920CXXU3CQC7.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Device Model – SM-N920C
- Device Name – Galaxy Note 5
- Country – Turkey
- Software Version – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build date – Thu, 09 Mar 2017 13:38:08 +0000
- Security Patch Level – 2017-03-01/March 3, 2017
- Product code – TUR
- Firmware PDA – N920CXXU3CQC7
- Firmware CSC – N920COJV3CQC7
Download Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat firmware for SM-N920C (Sammobile)
- You can check the Nougat update fo your country from here – Sammobile
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Galaxy Note 5 –
Flashing firmware on Galaxy Note 5 is very easy, all you have to download the firmware file from above and unzip it. After that flash the file via Odin. If you want detailed instruction with images then check below link.
If you have any questions comment below.